SECRETS OF LEARNING GUITAR REVEALED!
Do you want to play your favourite songs on the guitar but your fingers just won’t co-operate?
Do you find it difficult to work out songs just by listening to them?
I used to spend hours each week practising, trying to work out the chords for my favourite songs. Half the time I couldn’t even manage to get my guitar properly in tune to begin with.
And as for being able to play songs just by listening to them, well I used to feel like banging my head against the wall in frustration. It still hurts!
Instead of improving my playing, all I got to show for my efforts were callouses on my fingers.
I wish Jamorama had been around in those days because it gives you great results… and fast, even in the first few hours of the programme.
You see, Jamorama is a step-by-step guitar course that has been lovingly designed by an award-winning team of top guitar instructors that removes all of the guess work from your guitar practice. I think it is the best way to learn guitar available today.
Jamorama contains everything you need to take you from complete beginner to a competent guitarist in a matter of weeks.
I’ve been playing the guitar for 22 years and have tried every method of learning to play the guitar going, so I know what I’m talking about here. I’ve taught friends to play and have played in a number of different bands.
I began learning blues, rock and metal but am interested in all genres of guitar playing and enjoy playing everything and anything as long as it keeps me interested. A particular hobby of mine during my student days was working out how to play the chords and melody for the theme tunes of various children’s programmes.
I’m so glad that I learned to play the guitar because it has enriched my life in so many ways, and not just the obvious guitar-related ones…
For instance, a guitar is a great talking point and is a great way to meet people and make friends. I met my wife because of my guitar. She came over to speak to me because I had my guitar sitting next to me in the cafe. I never would have had the guts at that time to go over and speak to her so it was my guitar that got me noticed. We’ve been together ever since.
Here are some of the benefits that you could enjoy once you learn the guitar with Jamorama…
- Once you’ve learned to play the guitar, you’ll be able to impress that special someone in your life. It’s a cliche but a serenade will often be the way to a girl’s heart. And yes, ladies, it can work on guys too!
- These days I play guitar with the kids a lot. They love it when I fool around on the guitar for them. I think it makes them feel special, like I’m putting on a music show just for them… which of course I am.
- I also sometimes get the guitar out for a good old sing song around the camp fire when we go out into the wilderness for some wild camping. There’s not much to do for entertainment out there so you have to make your own. With a guitar, you’ve got all you need for an evening’s merriment.
- Playing the guitar is a great way to impress your friends. Ever wondered why some people are always the centre of attention? If you play the guitar you’ll find people will want to speak with you more. It seems that being a guitarist makes you a more interesting person in other people’s eyes.
- “You hum it and I’ll play it.” Ever wanted to say that to someone? Well after playing Jamorama’s Ear Training game for a while, you’ll be able to.
- And you can stop worrying about what to learn next. Jamorama gives you step by step instructions so you’ll never have to waste time trawling through useless videos on Youtube again. With all that time saved you’ll have more time available to spend with your family, getting fit or even just putting in more practice to become a better guitarist more quickly.
- With Jamorama you can also learn at your own pace. Whether it’s 3 am or 5 pm you can get valuable instruction from the Jamorama team any time of the day or night. If you work nights or just happen to be a “night person” then Jamorama’s for you.
- Practice in the comfort and privacy of your own home. Do you get embarrassed or flustered in front of a guitar teacher and your fingers just won’t do as they’re told? You won’t have this problem with Jamorama because all the course notes, videos and other materials are provided for you via your computer, without the need for any face-to-face tuition. And they’re available for instant download as soon as you’ve made the purchase.
- Join a band!
Maybe your local church band is down a guitarist? Get in God’s good books by filling the gap.
Or maybe you just want groupies knocking down your dressing room door? In that case, join a rock band!
- Why not follow the Jamorama course with your spouse or kids? It will give you a shared interest and bring you closer together through music.
- Become a less stressed-out person. One of the advantages of playing the guitar is that it reduces stress. Stop your hair turning grey by learning the guitar!
- Appreciate music more! This is something that isn’t immediately obvious until you’ve taken the trouble to learn to play an instrument. However, the musical knowledge you’ll gain from learning to play the guitar will enhance your understanding and enjoyment of music from the listener’s perspective too.
- Write your own songs. If you’ve always fancied yourself as a songsmith, learning guitar with Jamorama will give you the skills you need to finally achieve this ambition.
- Boost self confidence through music. It has been shown that people with low self-esteem can benefit from learning an instrument. The satisfaction that is gained from accomplishing this goal leads to greater awareness of a person’s inner potential which carries over to other aspects of daily life. This is especially true if the person performs in front of an audience.
- Improve your brainpower, memory and communication skills. Mental ability and agility are improved by playing an instrument because of the stimulation the brain receives by memorising scales, chords etc. This also helps with multi-tasking. Playing the guitar is a great way to learn about problem solving, abstract reasoning and visualization as well as spatial relationships. The scientific community has shown that musicians have pronounced growth in certain areas of the brain including the primary motor cortex, the cerebellum and corpus callosum.
- Have fun! This is the most important benefit of learning guitar with Jamorama. Playing the guitar is supposed to be fun, and Jamorama certainly make sure the learning experience is fun all the way. From the ear training and sight-reading games to the great professional sound tracks that you can jam along to, the whole experience is a joy. And it will have you playing your favourite songs sooner that you might expect.
Jamorama is the most popular guitar course online with over 200,000 students so far. Their website contains tons of testimonials from satisfied customers so it’s not just me who’s telling you it’s a great course, many people from all over the world have benefited from the learning materials and have found it so helpful that they took the trouble to say so.
What’s in the package then?
Well, with 250+Pages of Step-by-Step Lessons, 216 Chord Shapes, 148 High Quality Video Lessons, 8 Major Styles of Music and 55 Unique Strumming Patterns, 26 Professionally Recorded Jamtracks, Guitar Tab and access to the Jamorama Community Forums, you’d be forgiven for expecting a hefty price tag.
…Jamorama offers all of this for an excellent price of a single payment of $49.95. And that includes a 60-day, no questions, 100% Refund Guarantee, so you’ve got nothing to lose by trying it.
And that’s not all!
As a special bonus, you’ll get:
- “Guitearit!”, an ear training game that will get you transcribing songs from the radio effortlessly.
- “Jayde Music Pro”, a sight reading game that makes learning to read music fun.
- “Guitar Tuner Pro” Software & “How to Tune Your Guitar” which teach you the most effective methods for tuning your guitar.
- The Jamorama Metronome to improve your timing and control.
- The Jamorama Chord Kit – a chord and riff kit.
The Jamorama course would be valued at $75.85 if you bought each item separately, and that’s without counting these bonuses. Compare that to $20 EVERY MONTH for a subscription guitar instruction website, or $250 a month for a professional tutor, and you can see the savings quickly mount up.
At the time of writing this, the Jamorama team are having a sale. I’m not sure what the price goes back up to once the doors close on the sale, but you need to get in quick to take advantage of the great package they’re currently offering.
Simply CLICK ON THIS LINK to go to the Jamorama website, where you’ll need to scroll down the page to the “BUY NOW”!” button. Click on that button and you’ll be redirected to a page operated by ClickBank, which is totally secure and will process your order once you’ve entered in your payment details.
You’ll then have instant access to the training materials.
So don’t spend any more time feeling frustrated with your progress. Get Jamorama and realise your true potential with the guitar. You’ll be glad you did.
P.S. Don’t forget to buy now before the sale closes. The current price won’t last forever.
P.P.S. Do remember that Jamorama offers a 60-Day 100% Refund if you’re not happy for any reason. You’ve got nothing to lose, so go ahead any buy it. If you find it’s not for you, you can always take the refund.